Manhattan 1932: 10th Avenue – 39th Street (Image ID: 710555B)
From the back of the print:
“A two-story frame structure at the rear of 514 Tenth Avenue, adjoining the S.E. corner of 39th Street. This will be demolished in 1935.”
In 1896, the New York Times reports on a child found at this address:
Today the Tunnel entrance stands here.